The FIRE Foundation is called by our faith to share our expertise to help Catholic schools in our region and across the country implement inclusive education practices. Are you interested in creating a culture and infrastructure at your school where ALL children, regardless of ability, are welcome? If you’re an educator, administrator or parent looking for support building an inclusion program, FIRE can help. Let’s work together to open hearts and minds so children with special needs can share in the opportunities that Catholic schools provide.
FIRE’s consulting services are flexible, affordable and based on your needs. If you wish to learn more about FIRE’s model for supporting inclusion through advocacy and fundraising, our team can provide coaching and assistance on:
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles to inclusion
- Creating a culture in which students, educators, parents and parishioners embrace inclusion
- Starting a foundation to support inclusive Catholic education
- Successful fundraising to support inclusion
- Professional development for educators that promotes inclusive practices
Call Lynn Hire, FIRE Foundation Executive Director – Lynn@firefoundation.org 816.756.1858 / ext. 253 to learn more about how we’re Igniting Inclusive Catholic Education.