Will you help us keep the flame of inclusion burning brightly for tomorrow’s children?
Your gift or pledge will strengthen our ability to welcome children of ALL abilities to Catholic schools for years to come. Your gifts to the endowment offer a wide range of valuable tax advantages and will be professionally invested and managed so the fund continues to grow.
Your gift/pledge to the FIRE Foundation Endowment can be in the form of:
- Cash. You can make a gift to honor a loved one, living or deceased. Make a donation online (indicate that it’s earmarked for the endowment fund); send a check or call us with your credit card number. You may also use your donor-advised fund.
- Securities that have increased in value. Giving stocks, bonds or mutual funds that have increased in value may help you reduce taxes and conserve cash.
- Notification of a bequest in your will or living trust. Make a gift to FIRE part of your long-range estate and financial plans.
- Insurance policy. Simply designate the FIRE Endowment as a beneficiary.
Here are additional ways to give and ensure that FIRE lights the way for future generations:
- Qualified Charitable Distribution from a retirement account.
- Bank or investment accounts.
- Charitable remainder trusts.
- Charitable gift annuities.
If you are interested in investing in FIRE Foundation’s Endowment, please contact [email protected] call 816.756.1858 /ext. 253.