- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither FIRE nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of Missouri, and all claims, disputes, or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to your use of this site shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts Missouri.
- FIRE assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
For expedient handling of your request, please include your name and contact information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
FIRE Foundation currently does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to third parties. We may, however, use your personally identifiable information for internal purposes or for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed, or if you wish to opt out of any future contact from FIRE Foundation, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, or writing to us at the above address. By contacting us, you can:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Additionally, we may disclose personal information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this personal information is reasonably necessary to: comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms of business, protect our rights and those of our customers, or with your consent.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We collect information you submit to us via our online forms. That information includes your name, email address, phone number, company name and whatever comments you submit in the forms. We do not automatically harvest any personally identifiable information from your computer, nor do we contract any third parties for that purpose. We do not share the information you submit with third parties without your permission.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Our site is intended for use by pet owners seeking pet services. We do not solicit any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Google Analytics Data
Millions of websites, including FIRE Foundation.org, use Google Analytics. We have configured our Google Analytics account to use Google’s Advertising features, including Google’s Demographics and Interest Reports as well as Google AdWords Remarketing features.
Google analytics collects information about your visit to our site including:
- How you arrived at our website
- How long you stay
- What pages you visit
- What kind of computer, browser, and operating system you are using
- What page you exit our site
- And much more
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Donor Information Policies
The FIRE Foundation does not trade, sell, or share any information (addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) about its donors. The FIRE Foundation never sends mailings to donors on behalf of other organizations, nor does it share any donation information on gifts made by donors with other organizations or businesses.
Testimonials and formal recognition are published only with donor approval. Those who share information through FIRE’s website when making online donations can also be assured that their identity is handled confidentially by FIRE’s staff. Other than recurring monthly donors, FIRE does not store any credit card information.
Donor Information Procedures
If you do not wish to be on the FIRE’s mailing list, please contact the Development Director at Susan@firefoundation.org. You can also send a written request to: FIRE Foundation, 20 West 9th Street, KCMO, 64105, and your name will be promptly removed.
If you do not wish to receive unsolicited e-news or other announcements sent by FIRE’s email manager, please click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the received message.
This policy was last modified on 8/25/23